Dr. Sheetal Sheth is a psychologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Sheth specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sheth evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sheth because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sheetal Sheth PSY.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89113Get Direction
Dr. Sheetal Sheth PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Cheryl Cornelius METPO Box 33310 Las Vegas Nevada 89133
- Dr. Robert Alan Kutner PSYD5135 Camino Al Norte North Las Vegas NV 89031
- Beverley AntoineAdvanced Counseling Hypnotherapy Center Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Soseh Esmaeili M.A., PSY.D.3200 Motor Ave Los Angeles CA 90034
- Richard H Pratt PH.D.701 N Green Valley Pkwy Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Amy Favero Guevara PSY.D.2580 Montessouri St Las Vegas NV 89117