Dr. Craig D Ramsdell MD
Anesthesiologist3601 W 13 Mile Rd Anesthesiology Dept Royal Oak MI, 48073
Dr. Craig Ramsdell is an anesthesiologist practicing in Royal Oak, MI. Dr. Ramsdell ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ramsdell also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1994
University of Mi Med Sch 1994
University of Michigan Medical School 1994
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St John Hospital and Med Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital 1998
- St John Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Craig D Ramsdell MD's Practice location
WARREN, MI 48093Get Direction
Dr. Craig D Ramsdell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramsdell
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Sharon D. Minott M.D.2300 Haggerty Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48323
- Dr. Anand Thakur MD15945 19 Mile Rd Charter Twp of Clinton MI 48038
- Dr. Ala Alosman M.D.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. Viji V. Thomas MD39651 Garfield Rd Clinton Township MI 48038
- Asraf I. Khan2345 Dover Street Rochester Hills Michigan 48309
- Dr. Timothy J Schmale MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073