Dr. Steven Maskal MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology1 Medical Pkwy Suite 105 Dallas TX, 75234
Dr. Steven Maskal is a surgical oncologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Maskal specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1991
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
Dr. Steven Maskal MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75234Get Direction
Dr. Steven Maskal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maskal
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Dr. Peter Beitsch M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Roshni Rao MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Mrs. Jennifer Ann Jordan M.D.1130 Beachview St Dallas TX 75218
- Dr. Adam Charles Yopp MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Mr. Dwight Augustus Lee M.D.1130 Beachview St Dallas TX 75218
- Dr. Pavlos Papavasiliou MD3410 Worth St Dallas TX 75246