Dr. Reza Golesorkhi is an internist practicing in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Golesorkhi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Golesorkhi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Facial Services
- Lash & Makeup Services
- Laser Services
- Anti-aging Treatments
- Body Shaping
- Cellulite Reduction
- Hair Removal
- Photofacial Treatments
- Skin Resurfacing Treatments
- Skin Tightening
Dr. Reza Golesorkhi MD's Practice location
Woodbridge, VA 22192Get Direction
Vienna, VA 22182Get Direction
Dr. Reza Golesorkhi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Golesorkhi
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Dr. John Mamana M.D.1420 Beverly Road McLean Virginia 22101
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103
- Dr. Girma K. Tefera MD50 S Pickett St Alexandria Virginia 22304
- Dr. Shayma al-Mudhafar M.D.6319 Castle Place Falls Church Virginia 22044
- Nooshin F. Farr8360 Greensboro Drive Mclain Virginia 22102
- Dr. Sylvia Renee Medley M.D.1759 Q Street North West Washington District of Columbia 20009