Dr. Alan David Muskett MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery2510 17th Street West Billings MT, 59102
Dr. Alan Muskett is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Billings, MT. Dr. Muskett specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1983
University of Washington School of Medicine 1983
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Breast Cancer
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Plastic Surgery; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine Program
Dr. Alan David Muskett MD's Practice location
Dr. Alan David Muskett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Muskett
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- How Effective are Facelifts?
Facelift surgery is a cosmetic procedure that is known for reducing the age-related changes on skin, including wrinkles and sagging. Also known as rhytidectomy, this procedure is a very popular method for making one look younger. In this method, skin is repositioned after the tissues have been...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Dr. Steven Michael Grosso MD2510 17th Street West Billings MT 59102
- Dr. Jarred Mcdaniel M.D.2510 17th Street West Billings MT 59102
- Dr. Steven A Butler M.D.2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Walter Jay Peet M.D.2145 Fairview Pl Billings MT 59102
- Dr. Matthew E Wolpoe MD2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101