Dr. Amy Wooten is a psychologist practicing in Kerrville, TX. Dr. Wooten specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wooten evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wooten because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Amy Thomas Wooten PSY.D.'s Practice location
Kerrville, TX 78028Get Direction
KERRVILLE, TX 78028Get Direction
Dr. Amy Thomas Wooten PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Dr. Alice Marie Castleberry PSYD216 Market Avenue Boerne TX 78006
- Carol H Clark PH.D.210 Lowry St Kerrville TX 78028
- Dr. Ashley Jenette Szabo miller PH.D.3600 Memorial Blvd Kerrville TX 78028
- Dr. Sarah Jane Rogers PHD721 Thompson Dr Kerrville TX 78028
- Dr. Kerry De jesus PSYD721 Thompson Dr Kerrville TX 78028
- Dr. Linda Mazer stone PSYD7412 S Pine St Tacoma WA 98409