Dr. Jane Yumin Xie MD is a top Doctor in Seattle, WA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Jane Yumin Xie MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Jane Yumin Xie MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Jane Yumin Xie MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Seattle, WA, Dr. Jane Yumin Xie MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- [Flow cytometric analysis of the garlic oil effect on DNA content of cancer cell cycle].
- Descending facilitation from the rostral ventromedial medulla maintains nerve
- Over-expression of the potassium channel Kir2.3 using the dopamine-1 receptor promoter selectively inhibits striatal neurons.
- [Studies on sensor for L-ascorbic acid using biotissue slice].
- Genetic and morphological variation of three freshwater lake populations of Coilia ectenes (Engraulidae).
- [Recurrent syncope related to catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia due to de novo RyR2-R2401H mutation].
- [Studies on biological tissue electrode sensitive to cytochrome C].
- [Effect of radix Codonopsis pilosulae on cytochemical changes in macrophages].
- Circulatory effects of anisodamine on cardiopulmonary bypass.
- [Tween 80 egg medium for isolation of mycobacteria].
- [Treatment of acute hemorrhagic necrotizing pancreatitis with necrosectomy and
- [Diagnosis of myocardial injuries following open heart surgery].
- [Ultrastructural observation of intratumoral neutrophils and macrophages induced by garlic oil].
Dr. Jane Yumin Xie MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98125Get Direction
EVERETT, WA 98208Get Direction
Dr. Jane Yumin Xie MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Sepsis Diagnosed?
Since the signs and symptoms of sepsis can be due to other illnesses, diagnosing sepsis can sometimes be hard. A number of tests are done to identify the main infection that causes sepsis.Blood TestsBlood samples can be taken from two different parts of the body to detect the presence of the...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- Know the Symptoms of Colon Cancer
In order to recognize if you have colon cancer, it is vital to know the signs and symptoms of colon cancer. However, most of the symptoms caused by a carcinoma of the colon can also be seen with other diseases that isn’t a cancer, such as hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, and infections of...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Kevin M Johnson M.D.1135 116th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98004
- Mr. Benjamin S Lee LMP, ACR, CCST2608b 3rd Ave Seattle WA 98121
- Dr. Bjorn Krane M.D.1530 North 115th Street Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Marian Pungan MD16251 Sylvester Rd SW Seattle WA 98166
- Dr. Christine Elizabeth Nygaard MD1414 116th Ave NE Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Brian C Lange M.D.801 Broadway Seattle WA 98122