Dr. Travis Turner is a Chiropractor practicing in Twin Falls, ID. Dr. Turner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Turner seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Travis Lee Turner D.C.'s Practice location
Twin Falls, ID 83301Get Direction
BURLEY, ID 83318Get Direction
Dr. Travis Lee Turner D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Tanner Wray DC1122 EASTLAND DR N STE 2 TWIN FALLS ID 83301
- Tyson Long1096 Eastland Dr North, Suite 300 Twin Falls Idaho 83301
- Dr. Jillian Marjorie Sirucek adepoju D.C.844 Washington St N Twin Falls ID 83301
- Dr. Tyler S Hurst D.C.2311 Park Ave Burley ID 83318
- Dr. Robert Max Johnson D.C.1942 Addison Ave E # 2 Twin Falls ID 83301
- Dr. Geoffroi Andre Golay D.C.488 Blue Lakes Blvd N Twin Falls ID 83301