Dr. Sohail Akbani MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology906 W Randol Mill Rd Arlington Cancer Cen Arlington TX, 76012
Dr. Sohail Akbani, MD practices medicine at Beaumont, Texas and Arlington, Texas and Beaumont, Texas and specializes in internal medicine, hematology & oncology, and surgical oncology. Dr. Akbani is licensed ...
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Hematology/Oncology St Luke'S Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sohail Akbani MD's Practice location
Arlington, TX 76012Get Direction
Dr. Sohail Akbani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Akbani
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Dr. Alfred Distefano MD906 W Randol Mill Rd Arlington Texas 76012
- Dr. Deepak Nijhawan M.D., PH.D.44 Binney St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Harris V.k. Naina MD2201 Inwood Rd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Joan H Schiller MD5323 Harry Hines Bv Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Virginia I. Stark-vance M.D.1325 Pennsylvania Avenue Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Steve Perkins MD7777 Forest Lane Dallas TX 75230