Dr. Angelo Milazzo is a pediatrician practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Milazzo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Milazzo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Milazzo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1996
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Pediatric Cardiology; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Duke University Med Center
Angelo Milazzo M.D.'s Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27609Get Direction
Angelo Milazzo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Milazzo
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Dr. Kamini Patel MD10010 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27614
- Dr. Leslie C. Stanfield MD1631 Mid Town Place Raleigh North Carolina 27609
- Dr. Jamila Fletcher MD10208 Cerny Street Raleigh North Carolina 27617
- Dr. Terry Richard Brenneman MD5816 Creedmoor Rd Raleigh NC 27612
- Dr. James M Troutman M.D.11130 Capital Blvd Wake Forest NC 27587
- Dr. May Kuo Slowik MD4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704