Dr. Saman Malkami is an endodonist practicing in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Malkami is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Mr. Saman Malkami DMD's Practice location
Fullerton, CA 92831Get Direction
Mr. Saman Malkami DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- Overweight? Don't Blame the Fructose
A new review suggests that natural sweeteners cannot be blamed for gaining weight. The analysis of data from the scientific literature is published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results of the review clearly shows that it is not any specific property of fructose, but the overall calorie...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Is There Ever Enough Ovarian Cancer Research?
Recently, there has been much progress made in research of gynecological cancers. Many report that this period has been exceptionally productive in the field. However, despite how positive this is, many with gynecological cancers are upset that clinical trials are becoming decreasingly available, as...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Paul Nguyen4902 Irvine Center Dr Ste 100 Irvine CA 92604
- Dr. Sonia Molina D.M.D.,M.P.H.8207 3RD ST STE 103 DOWNEY CA 90241
- Dr. Peter D. Cancellier D.D.S.33 CREEK RD. IRVINE CA 92604
- Dr. Aileen Etsuko Jitsumyo DDS3551 Farquhar Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Philip Montgomery Livingood DDS3551 FARQUHAR AVE LOS ALAMITOS CA 90720
- Phuoc Huu Phan DDS3 Grass Vly Irvine CA 92602