Dr. Lynn A Staggs M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)2401 W Belvedere Ave Dept. Of Rehab. Medi Baltimore MD, 21215
Dr. Lynn Staggs is a physiatrist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Staggs is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Staggs focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Staggs can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1990
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1990
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Opiate Dependence
- Abnormal Gait
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Univ Of Al Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Healthsouth Metro West Hospita, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Lynn A Staggs M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21215Get Direction
Dr. Lynn A Staggs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Staggs
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Dr. Erik Stanton Brand MD, MSC13353 NE Bel-Red Rd Bellevue WA 98005
- Dr. Michael Stephen Shear MD1920 Greenspring Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Mrs. Mara Vucich DO301 St Paul Place Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Clark Robert Brill M.D.5005 Signal Bell Ct Clarksville MD 21029
- Dr. Gabriel A Martinez geigel MD9106 Philadelphia Road Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Michael A Gardyn DO9106 Philadelphia Rd Rosedale MD 21237