Dr. Kraig Libstag is a psychologist practicing in Burlington, VT. Dr. Libstag specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Libstag evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Libstag because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kraig Libstag ED.D.'s Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
Dr. Kraig Libstag ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Libstag
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Dr. Catherine Carole Schuman PHD2 Colchester Avenue Burlington VT 05405
- Dr. Dennis Reichardt PH.D.46 Spauldings Bay Ct Colchester VT 05446
- Dr. Daniel Silverman PSY.D.140 Aube Ridge Rd Hinesburg VT 05461
- Dr. Jeanne Paula Ryan PH.D.39 Court St Plattsburgh NY 12901
- Amy Maxine Tree MACP3 Main St Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Linda Vieth Rosenblad PH.D.5224 Shelburne Rd Shelburne VT 05482