Dr. Peter Passero practices Periodontics in Mc Lean, VA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Passero has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Passero provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Peter L Passero DDS's Practice location
Mc Lean, VA 22102Get Direction
Dr. Peter L Passero DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Using Video to Stress Severity of Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea can be managed with the help of a CPAP, short for continuous positive airway pressure therapy. But, according to the National Jewish Health organization, over 20 million people in America were diagnosed with this condition, and yet roughly half of that population doesn’t utilize the...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What are the Symptoms of Alzheimer 's Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease characterized by impairment of mental functions, including memory, reasoning, language, and perception. This condition is found to be very common among people above 85-years-old and the chances of developing Alzheimer’s increases after 70-years-old....
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- Does Blood in Urine Mean There Are Strictures In My Ureters?
The ureters are two muscular tubes that collect urine from the kidneys, transporting it to the urinary bladder where urine is temporarily stored before being expelled. Strictures in the ureters represent tough scars in the walls of the ureter that narrow the interior and block the normal flow of...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Thomas Lin DMD9010 Lorton Station Boulevard Lorton Virginia 22079
- Dr. David H. Schneider D.M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Linda R Suralie DDS6100 Westchester Park Drive College Park MD 20740
- Dr. Christine Karapetian D.D.S6116 Rolling Rd Springfield VA 22152
- Bijan M Kooshki DDS44345 Premier Plaza Ashburn VA 20147
- Michael Edward Kossak D.D.S1234 19th St Nw Washington DC 20036