Dr. Jason Johnson is an internist practicing in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Johnson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Johnson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Jason R Johnson MD's Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28403Get Direction
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23451Get Direction
Dr. Jason R Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Dr. Dean H. Karras MD5145 S College Rd Wilmington NC 28412
- Michael Jay Mcwilliams MD1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Christopher C Cosgrove MD4114 Shipyard Blvd Wilmington NC 28403
- Dr. Raja G Bhat M.D.5106 Wrightsville Ave Wilmington NC 28403
- Dr. Brian Richard Webster M.D.1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Paula Babiss MD1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401