Dr. Chao-ching Wu is an internist practicing in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Wu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1993
Medical College of Wisconsin 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Back Pain
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- University of TX, Houston
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Chao-ching Wu M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Chao-ching Wu M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Chao-ching Wu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Dr. Claudine Kubesh M.D.6321 SW Marguerite Court Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Nasima Vira MD100 North East Gilman blvd Issaquah Washington 98027
- Azar Sadeghalvad M.D.875 140th Avenue Northeast Bellevue Washington 98005
- Dr. Michael Sullivan Kennedy M.D.9725 Third Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Dr. Eric Ryan Shibley M.D.4700 36th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98126
- Randy Brian Mandell Other1455 11th Ave Nw Issaquah WA 98027