Dr. Daniel Chong is a general surgeon practicing in Fulton, MO. Dr. Chong specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Chong provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Mc Keesport Hosp/Upmc, General Surgery; Univ Of Ma Med Sch, General Surgery
Dr. Daniel C Chong MD's Practice location
Fulton, MO 65251Get Direction
ROCKVILLE, MD 20850Get Direction
Dr. Daniel C Chong MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- Dr. Kimberly C Suppes MD500 Keene St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. James Bruce Pitt D.O.3220 Bluff Creek Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Donna Therese Richardson MD404 Keene St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Gregory Keith Ivins M.D.26 S Hospital Dr Fulton MO 65251
- Dr. Robert B Sexe M.D.54 Hospital Dr Osage Beach MO 65065
- Dr. Thomas H Etter D.O.3220 Bluff Creek Dr Columbia MO 65201