Dr. Kenneth Moresco is a radiologist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Moresco specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Antibiotic prophylaxis.
- Hemodialysis graft: use as access for upper and lower extremity arteriography and interventional procedures--initial experience.
- Tunneled jugular small-bore central catheters as an alternative to peripherally inserted central catheters for intermediate-term venous access in patients with hemodialysis and chronic renal insufficiency.
- Percutaneous transmyocardial intracardiac retroperfusion shunts: technical feasibility in a canine model.
- SCVIR reporting standards for the treatment of acute limb ischemia with use of
- Accuracy of CO(2) angiography in vessel diameter assessment: a comparative study of CO(2) versus iodinated contrast material in a porcine model.
- Renal lymphoma in Castleman's disease.
- Doppler sonography in the posttransplant patient: use of nifedipine to detect hepatic arterial flow.
- Abdominal aortic coarctation: CT, MRI, and angiographic correlation.
- Re: Chest radiography after placement of internal jugular central venous access devices.
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Vascular & Interventional Radiology; Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Overlook Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Kenneth P Moresco MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61602Get Direction
GENEVA, IL 60134Get Direction
Kenneth P Moresco MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Jason B. Gatewood M.D.12300 Metcalf Ave Overland Park KS 66213
- Vincent J Zata MD510 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110
- Rita Hungate Other411 Hamilton Blvd Peoria IL 61602
- David Minh Ho D.O.1700 W Hickory Grove Rd Dunlap IL 61525
- James L Swischuk MD411 Hamilton Blvd Peoria IL 61602
- Christopher Kyle Hendrix D.O.530 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61603