Dr. Vernon John Lamborn D.D.S.
Dentist8440 S Eastern Ave Suite B Las Vegas NV, 89123
Dr. Vernon Lamborn is a Dentist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Lamborn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Vernon John Lamborn D.D.S.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89123Get Direction
Dr. Vernon John Lamborn D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lamborn
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Marielaina Perrone DDS2551 N. Green Valley Pkwy. Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- James John White1140 North Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144
- Franklin T. Nguyen DMD1518 Sierra Vista Drive Bullhead City Arizona 86442
- Dr. Sufia Palluck D.D.S.7720 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. James B. Polley D.D.S.1875 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134