Dr. Harvey A.j. Hopkins M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine7710 Mercy Rd Suite 428 Omaha NE, 68124
Dr. Harvey Hopkins practices Sleep Medicine in Omaha, NE. Dr. Hopkins studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1987
Dr. Harvey A.j. Hopkins M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68124Get Direction
LINCOLN, NE 68506Get Direction
Dr. Harvey A.j. Hopkins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hopkins
- The Relationship Between Sudden Cardiac Death and Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder in the United States, although many people don't realize that it can be very dangerous. It is often called a minor sleep disturbance, without realizing the fact that it is associated with many life-threatening conditions.Sleep apnea can increase blood pressure,...
- Is Insomnia Genetic?
The Genetics of InsomniaOne's DNA is not only responsible for their eye and hair color, but can also contribute to health hazards and medical issues, like insomnia. According to several studies, the often weakening and detrimental sleep disorder insomnia can be genetic and hereditary. Scientists...
- Sleep Apnea's Impact on a Patient's Heart
Though sleep apnea often causes atrial fibrillation, there is a lack of awareness.Neglecting sleep disorders is easy. They are widely prevalent, and yet poorly diagnosed and an underrated risk factor for many health conditions. Sleep apnea, one of the most common sleep disorders touches 3-7% of the...
- A New Study Shows Possible Link Between Atrial Fibrillation and Sleep Apnea
The Risk Of Sleep Apnea And Cardiac Issues Studies that are able to examine the relationship between sleep apnea and cardiac issues are of great importance, since the relationship between the two can be severe. This condition can cause issues when an individual is sleeping, as a study at Umea...
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Panic Disorder?
Signs of a panic attack can be hot flashes or sweating, dizziness, headache, an unexplainable feeling of danger, nausea, difficulty breathing, and elevated heart rate. ...
- Dr. Michael O Summers M.D.985300 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Sylvia L Rael M.D.1120 N 103RD PLZ OMAHA NE 68114
- Dr. John J Harrington MDEMILE 42ND ST OMAHA NE 68198
- Dr. Sevag Bananian M.D.985300 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jonathan Lee Spencer M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Chloe R. Steinshouer MD601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131