Carolyn Sires is a physical therapist practicing in West Haven, CT. Carolyn Sires specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Carolyn Sires can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Carolyn Sires will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Carolyn A Sires RPT's Practice location
West Haven, CT 06516Get Direction
Carolyn A Sires RPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Mrs. Debra J Molsick PT62 Burr Rd Southbury CT 06488
- Marie G Nierenberg P.T.202 State St North Haven CT 06473
- Ms. Bryna Jocelyn Solon MSPT970 Summer St Stamford CT 06905
- Kyle Branday MSPT1 Bradley Rd Woodbridge CT 06525
- Mr. Christopher James Oliveira PT155 Hill St Milford CT 06460
- Caryn Mcallister PT200 Lloyd Dr Fairfield CT 06825