Dr. Chesley Lamb is a general practitioner practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Lamb does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Lamb provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Chesley Lamb RN's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80014Get Direction
Chesley Lamb RN's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Genetically Modified (GM) Foods Safe to Eat?
Genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are genetically altered plants, animals, or microorganisms. In GMOs, their DNA is artificially altered instead of undergoing natural processes such as mating or natural recombination. The artificial alteration is possible with the help of modern biotechnology or...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Dengue Fever?
Entry Point: The Proboscis Prick of the Aedes MosquitoIn Dengue fever, the human body plays host to a virus that is carried by the Aedes mosquito species. The infection occurs when mosquito saliva is mixed with harmful viruses in the bloodstream. The virus then goes through stages of overcoming the...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Vaccinations and Type 2 Diabetes
IntroductionThe possibility of vaccines that prevent type 2 diabetes is still in development and has yet to be available in the market. It is important to know what the root cause of diabetes in order to better find out how to control and prevent it. The short answer is yes, there are medicines...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Lyme Disease: How to Prevent It
Lyme disease is a nasty infection that anyone can catch by being bitten by a tick. These ticks are most active during the summer and spring. Not all ticks carry the disease; only the ones infected with the bacterium Borelia burgdoferi will give you Lyme disease. Borrelia burgdorferi will be injected...
- Dr. Jade E. Dillon M.D.11550 Sheridan Blvd Broomfield CO 80020
- Dr. Michael A. Catalano M.D.2801 Youngfield St Golden CO 80401
- Dr. David Munoz M.D.4200 W Conejos Pl Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Florina Mata M.D.3035 S Parker Rd Aurora CO 80014
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Labelle MD222 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Bola R Yafet Other16601 E Centretech Pkwy Aurora CO 80011