Dr. William Moore practices Emergency Medicine in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Moore assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Moore examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
- Ligand Substituents Govern the Efficiency and Mechanistic Path of Hydrogen Production with [Cp*Rh] Catalysts.
- Analytical inverse supercritical fluid extraction of polar pharmaceutical compounds from cream and ointment matrices.
- Assessment of supercritical fluids for drug analysis.
- Extraction and quantitation of digoxin and acetyldigoxin from the Digitalis lanata leaf via near-supercritical methanol-modified carbon dioxide.
Dr. William Nicholas Moore M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27157Get Direction
Dr. William Nicholas Moore M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Dr. Matthew Cline MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Jason P. Stopyra M.D.830 Rockford St Mount Airy NC 27030
- Dr. Scott Kribbs M.D.3333 Silas Creek Pkwy Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Tad W. Lowdermilk M.D.3333 Silas Creek Pkwy Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. Stacie Jean Zelman MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Christopher Morgan M.D.Medical Center Blvd Winston Salem NC 27157