Dr. Patricia Peng is a pediatrician practicing in Bernardsville, NJ. Dr. Peng is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Peng diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Peng can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Allergic Reaction
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Morristown Mem Hosp, Pediatrics
- RowanSOM/OPTI/AHS Morristown Medical Center Program
Dr. Patricia E Peng DO's Practice location
Bernardsville, NJ 07924Get Direction
Dr. Patricia E Peng DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208
- Dr. Martin L. Cohen M.D.261 James Street Morristown New Jersey 7960
- Amy A. John776 Amboy Avenue Edison New Jersey 08837
- Mrs. Lata R Shah MD FAAP1804 Oaktree Road Edison New Jersey 08820
- Dr. Rose M. Merola MD150 New Providence Road Mountainside New Jersey 7092
- Mr. Yash K Khanna MD310 Central Ave East Orange NJ 07018