Dr. Ann Adams Fay DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics6333 Long St Suite 201 Shawnee KS, 66216
Dr. Ann Fay practices Periodontics in Shawnee, KS. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Fay has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Fay provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Ann Adams Fay DDS's Practice location
Shawnee, KS 66216Get Direction
Dr. Ann Adams Fay DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fay
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- What Is An Appendectomy, and How Does It Treat Appendicitis?
Health care personnel can see many cases of appendicitis by checking an individual medical history and then doing an examination of the physical makeup. When one does not have any sign of the disease, the health personnel, will perform laboratory and other tests that could diagnose appendicitis. The...
- Did Muhammad Ali Develop Parkinson's Disease Before Retiring from Boxing?
Muhammad Ali, born Cassius Clay in Louisville, Kentucky, 1942, was a world-class boxer who dedicated most part of his adult life to refining his skills and excelling at the sport. Starting from the early age of 12, Ali entered the world of boxing after he had his bicycle stolen at the hands of a...
- Gastroenteritis: The Treatment Options
Treatments for gastroenteritis vary depending on the underlying cause. Normally, acute gastritis caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and alcohol can be lessened by stopping the usage of such substances. On the other hand, chronic arthritis occurs due to an H. pylori infection,...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Jeffrey Lynn Graves DDS4320 Wornall Road Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Adam Craig Mcclellan DDS650 E 25th St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Nancy L. Newhouse D.D.S., M.S.4731 S Cochise Dr Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Stanley L Wint DDS10870 Benson St Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Richard A Padley DDS411 Nichols Rd Kansas City MO 64112
- Dr. Jane L Cummings DDS5707 Nw 64th Ter Kansas City MO 64151