Dr. Scott Cohen is a Chiropractor practicing in Mamaroneck, NY. Dr. Cohen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cohen seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Scott Howard Cohen D.C.'s Practice location
Mamaroneck, NY 10543Get Direction
Dr. Scott Howard Cohen D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. Glenn Rosenberg DC585 Merrick Rd Lynbrook NY 11563
- Dr. Vincent L. Zara D.C.,C.C.S.P.199 Jericho Turnpike Floral Park New York 11001
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C.825 7th Avenue New York New York 10019
- Dr. Harry J. Benisatto D.C.20 Vanderventer Ave Port Washington NY 11050
- Jeffrey Pammer1144 East Ridgewood Avenue Ridgewood NJ 08450
- Sangrok Moon21 Grand Avenue Palisades Park New Jersey 07650