Dr. Matthew David Zimmerman M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry525 E 68th St Box 140 New York NY, 10065
Dr. Matthew Zimmerman is a psychiatrist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Zimmerman is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Zimmerman diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Zimmerman may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Zimmerman treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
- Crystal structures of TM0549 and NE1324--two orthologs of E. coli AHAS isozyme III small regulatory subunit.
- Crystal structure of a transcriptional regulator TM1030 from Thermotoga maritima solved by an unusual MAD experiment.
- Structural insight into the mechanism of substrate specificity and catalytic activity of an HD-domain phosphohydrolase: the 5'-deoxyribonucleotidase YfbR from Escherichia coli.
- Analysis of solvent content and oligomeric states in protein crystals--does symmetry matter?
- A novel family of sequence-specific endoribonucleases associated with the clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats.
- Benefits of structural genomics for drug discovery research.
- The crystal structure of the AF2331 protein from Archaeoglobus fulgidus DSM 4304 forms an unusual interdigitated dimer with a new type of alpha + beta fold.
- Function-biased choice of additives for optimization of protein crystallization - the case of the putative thioesterase PA5185 from Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1.
- Crystal structure and molecular modeling study of N-carbamoylsarcosine amidase Ta0454 from Thermoplasma acidophilum.
- 'Hot' macromolecular crystals.
- New surface contacts formed upon reductive lysine methylation: improving the probability of protein crystallization.
- An experimental charge density of HEPES.
- Structural analysis of a putative aminoglycoside N-acetyltransferase from Bacillus anthracis.
- Structural and immunologic characterization of bovine, horse, and rabbit serum albumins.
- Assessing the accuracy of template-based structure prediction metaservers by comparison with structural genomics structures.
Dr. Matthew David Zimmerman M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10065Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Matthew David Zimmerman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zimmerman
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Are Stimulants Good for My Child?
Most parents whose children suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) reject the consumption of caffeinated drinks. They often think that such drinks could worsen their children’s symptoms. So why do medical doctors prescribe sedatives to kids experiencing severe ADHD...
- What Is Bipolar Disorder: Get the Facts
Life is a series of peaks and valleys as we try to experience, explore, and feel different things all throughout it. That's just the way life is for most of us, and we learn to navigate life's challenges and grow from our experiences. But for people with bipolar disorder, life takes on a much more...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- C 1 Round Pill
Round Pill C1This pill has a "C 1" imprint. It is also round and blue in color. It has been identified as clonazepam 1 mg. It is used to treat anxiety, panic disorder, benzodiazepine withdrawal, and borderline personality disorder. It belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine anticonvulsants and is...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Dr. Maurice Masse MD7701 13th Ave Brooklyn NY 11228
- Barbara Bartlick865 West End Avenue New York NY 10025
- Ms. Esha Khoshnu M.D.570 Belleville Ave Belleville NJ 07109
- Dr. Calvin H. Haber M.D.1 Hickory Rd Woodmere New York 11598
- Dr. Elena Bruck M.D.80 Fifth Avenue New York NY 10011
- Dr. Mariela Teresa Padro M.D.7600 S Red Rd, Suite 225 South Miami FL 33143