Dr. Julie Slough runstrom is an optometrist practicing in Traverse City, MI. Dr. Slough runstrom specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Slough runstrom performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Julie Slough runstrom OD's Practice location
Traverse City, MI 49684Get Direction
Dr. Julie Slough runstrom OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Nathan G Baas O.D.515 S Union St Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Christopher A Gilmartin O.D.1 University Blvd Saint Louis MO 63121
- Dr. Randy Scott U'ren O.D.200 S. Cedar St. Suttons Bay MI 49682
- Dr. Rebekah Sue Noss lynch OD328 Munson Ave Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Bernard Jeffrey Pulk O.D.515 S Union St Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Paul L Kropf O.D.872 Munson Ave Traverse City MI 49686