Dr. Robert Bogle is a general surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Bogle specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Bogle provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Robert Kent Bogle MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87112Get Direction
PORT ST LUCIE, FL 34953Get Direction
Dr. Robert Kent Bogle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bogle
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- Dr. Naveed Saqib MDUnm Hospital Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Calvin A Ridgeway MD4701 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Ryan P. Tyner M.D.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Glenroy Heywood MD4901 Lang Ave NE Suite 202 Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Jasmeet Singh Paul M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Ole Anthony Peloso MD801 Encino Pl Ne Albuquerque NM 87102