Dr. Maurice Khosh is a board certified facial plastic surgeon practicing in Manhattan, who specializes exclusively in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face. He is committed to providing ... ...
Education and Training
Albert Einstein Medicine
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Nasal valve reconstruction: experience in 53 consecutive patients.
- Closure of conchal cartilage harvest sites via absorbable quilting suture.
- Fine needle aspiration biopsy of epithelioid hemangioendothelioma of the oral cavity: report of one case and review of literature.
- Botulinum toxin type A injection for hyperfunctional facial lines.
- Bell's Palsy, Cleft Lip And Palate, Eyelid Problems And More
- Member American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ( AAFPRS )
- Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Otolaryngology; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, General Surgery
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital 1991
- Columbia University Medical Center 1991
- Facial Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1997 1996
Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khosh
- Andrei z.
Skilled, Attentive & Caring.
- Health Benefits of Jackfruit
What is jackfruit?Jackfruit is regarded as the largest tree-borne fruit. Aside from its big size, its nutritional value makes it the richest among all fruits. Jackfruit can be consumed in various ways, it can be dried and roasted or added to soups. It is also available in the form of chips, jams,...
- Nurse Midwife: A Job Description
A nurse midwife is a healthcare professional whose job is to offer support as well as guidance all through the birthing process. As we all are aware, nurse midwives have been around for quite a long time now. However, during recent times they have been regaining popularity again. As more and more...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. John Kehoe M.D.420 64th St Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Joshua Michael Rubinstein M.D.1685 MORRIS AVE BRONX NY 10457