Dr. Irina Bobrova sherman MD
Internist1396 Piccard Dr Shady Grove Rockville MD, 20850
Dr. Irina Bobrova sherman is an internist practicing in Rockville, MD. Dr. Bobrova sherman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Bobrova sherman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
First Leningrad Medical Institue 1978
Saint Petersburg Pavlov State Medical University
First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Washington Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Wash Hospital Center
- Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Irina Bobrova sherman MD's Practice location
Rockville, MD 20850Get Direction
Dr. Irina Bobrova sherman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bobrova sherman
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?Sleep normally follows a pattern that alternates between rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and non-REM sleep. Changes in this pattern affect sleep resulting in disorders that may lead to tiredness and lack of concentration and attention during day time. Sleep can be disrupted...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- Dr. John Mamana M.D.1420 Beverly Road McLean Virginia 22101
- Dr. Alan R. Vinitsky M.D2301 Research Blvd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Katharine Spreng Waldmann M.D.3910 Rickover Rd Silver Spring MD 20902
- Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD2730 University Blvd. West Wheaton-Glenmont Maryland 20902
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103
- Petek Donmez6224 Montrose Road Rockville Maryland 20852