Dr. Rebecca Samantha Ritchie M.D.
Family Practitioner3703 Ensign Rd Ne Suite 10a Olympia WA, 98506
Dr. Rebecca Ritchie is a family practitioner practicing in Olympia, WA. Dr. Ritchie specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ritchie possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1987
Drexel University College of Medicine
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Overlook Hosp, Family Medicine
- Atlantic Health (Overlook) Program
Dr. Rebecca Samantha Ritchie M.D.'s Practice location
Olympia, WA 98506Get Direction
Mccleary, WA 98557Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Samantha Ritchie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ritchie
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Amanda Sue Cuda M.D.4700 POINT FOSDICK DRIVE NW SUITE 220 GIG HARBOR WA 98335
- Dr. Matthew Blacke MD525 Lilly Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506
- Linda L Pelland A.R.N.P.144 169th St S Spanaway WA 98387
- Dr. Mark A. Wentworth M.D.700 Lilly Rd NE Olympia WA 98506
- Dr. Will Leighty MD525 Lilly Rd Ne # 204 Olympia WA 98506
- Mr. Andrew Ohjoon Kwon M.D.8820 59th Ave Sw Lakewood WA 98499