Dr. Steven Kaster is a family practitioner practicing in Wenatchee, WA. Dr. Kaster specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kaster possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1987
University of California 1987
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Family Medicine
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Steven R Kaster MD's Practice location
Dr. Steven R Kaster MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Dr. Stephen F Voorhies MD820 N Chelan Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Joel T Banken MD100 Highline Dr East Wenatchee WA 98802
- Dr. Michael J Abbott MD100 Highline Dr East Wenatchee WA 98802
- Dr. Geoffrey Dana Richardson MD817 Commercial St Leavenworth WA 98826
- Dr. Corinne Bassett MD707 N Emerson Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Louise A Simons MD600 Orondo Ave Wenatchee WA 98801