Dr. Gregory Cooley MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI, 54301
Dr. Gregory Cooley practices Radiation Oncology in Green Bay, WI. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Cooley specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1987
Med College Of Wisconsin 1987
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Radiation Oncology
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps
Dr. Gregory Cooley MD's Practice location
MADISON, WI 53718Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Cooley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooley
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Dr. Michael Warren Guiou M.D.4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Kenneth Klein MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. David C Rohde MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Sally Schlise MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Linda Gemer MD1277 Hickory Hill Dr Green Bay WI 54304
- Dr. Richard M Auchter MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301