Dr. Edward Cain is an anesthesiologist practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Cain ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Cain also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Ucla Med Ctr, Anesthesiology Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Anesthesiology Louis A Weiss Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Edward E. Cain MD's Practice location
Stockton, CA 95210Get Direction
Dr. Edward E. Cain MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- What are the Different Types of Chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is one of the medical treatment methods used by doctors to treat various types of cancer. This treatment is considered to be more efficient at destroying cancer cells that have spread and affected many areas of the body. This is because the chemo drugs spread across the whole body and...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Juan Fernando Sarti M.D.2545 West Hammer Lane Stockton CA 95209
- Dr. Robert Stump M.D.2626 N California St Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. Qinzhi Gong M.D.2626 N California St Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. Christopher Robert Fossaceca MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Kishore Bhende M.D.2505 W Hammer Ln Stockton CA 95209
- Dr. Todd Primack D.O.2626 N California St Stockton CA 95204