Dr. Marcia Steiner is a psychologist practicing in Madison, AL. Dr. Steiner specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Steiner evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Steiner because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Marcia A Steiner PHD's Practice location
Madison, AL 35758Get Direction
Dr. Marcia A Steiner PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Nakiesha Richardson4092 Memorial Pkwy Sw Huntsville AL 35802
- Dr. Ashley Hoffman PSY.D.788 Hughes Rd Madison AL 35758
- Dr. Margaret Louise Bibb PSY.D.111 Longwood Dr Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Howard Lee Miller PHD, MPH70 Cherokee Hls Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Dr. Bridget Floyd PH.D.4040 Memorial Pkwy Sw Huntsville AL 35802
- Dr. Erin Michelle Smith PSY.D.120 West Dublin Drive Madison AL 35758