Dr. Naveen Dhar is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Garden Grove, CA. Dr. Dhar specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Dhar typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Kgs Med Coll- Univ Of Lucknow- Lucknow- Up- India 1969
Mechanical Engineering 1968
University of Lucknow 1969
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Kaleida Hlth Sys-Buffalo Gen, Thoracic Surgery Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, General Surgery
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine Program
Dr. Naveen Dhar M.D.'s Practice location
Garden Grove, CA 92843Get Direction
Dr. Naveen Dhar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Aidan A. Raney M.D.447 Old Newport Blvd Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Joanne P Starr MD1310 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Daniel Miguel Bethencourt M.D.2865 Atlantic Ave. Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. George P Panagiotides M.D., F.A.C.S.3650 South St Lakewood CA 90712
- Dr. Guy Gerard Lemire M.D.12451 Wembley Rd Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Fritz J Baumgartner MD3791 Katella Ave #201 Los Alamitos CA 90720