Dr. Paraj Patel is a Dentist practicing in Yorkville, IL. Dr. Patel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Paraj Suryakant Patel D.M.D's Practice location
Yorkville, IL 60560Get Direction
YORKVILLE, IL 60560Get Direction
Dr. Paraj Suryakant Patel D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Samy Samaan Other24963 Heritage Oaks Dr Plainfield IL 60585
- Dr. Eddy Romero matos DMD576 Brook Forest Ave Shorewood IL 60404
- Dr. Omar Adnan Ojjeh D.M.D.1 Tiffany Point, Suite 207 Bloomingdale IL 60108
- Dr. Adam R Winckler D.D.S.950 York Road Hinsdale IL 60521
- Dr. John C. Koechley D.D.S.420 S Batavia Ave Batavia IL 60510
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Grimley D.D.S.1980 Three Farms Ave Naperville IL 60540