Dr. Haren Desai practices Geriatric Medicine in Winthrop, MA. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Desai works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1965
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospi 1965
University of Mumbai/ Topiwala National Medical College And Nair Hospital 1965
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Mary'S Hosp, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Hosp Of St Raphael, Internal Medicine
- St Raphaels Hosp
Dr. Haren Pragji Desai M.D.'s Practice location
Winthrop, MA 02152Get Direction
Dr. Haren Pragji Desai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Dr. Juergen H. A. Bludau MD1620 Tremont Street Boston Massachusetts 2120
- Dr. Terri L Spencer M.D.Norwood Hospital Norwood MA 02062
- Dr. Medha N Munshi M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Suzanne E Salamon M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Sheila Ann Faryman M.D.3535 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Judith M Crouch MD,MPH9 Hope Ave Waltham MA 02453