Dr. Gary Green practices Periodontics in Encino, CA. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Green has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Green provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Gary Wayne Green DDS's Practice location
Encino, CA 91436Get Direction
Dr. Gary Wayne Green DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Geniuses and Nurses are Taking Over the Economy
While there are different things in life that can be ever changing, nerds and nurses alike will continue to be in demand! In fact, these two can almost always coexist. Those who want to enter the main careers that are growing can be something that is viewed as a component of the growing economy....
- The Benefits of MyFitnessPal
Are you a fitness enthusiast? Are you worried about taking the right amount of calories and doing the right exercise? Then you should definitely take a look at the benefits of MyFitnessPal. MyFitnessPal is a mobile app and a website that helps you take care of your fitness goal. In fact, this...
- How Does Benadryl Help in Treating an Allergic Reaction?
Allergy is a reaction caused by our body’s immune system in defense to an external stimuli which the body sees as a potential danger. The main function of the immune system is to protect the body from harmful viruses and infection by producing certain antibodies. An allergic reaction is known to...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Antibiotic Stewardship Programs are Vital for Good Patient and Public Health
Antibiotics are very potent medicines that help fight bacterial infection by preventing them for manifesting and multiplying. They have really transformed the world of medicine, making infections that are used to be once considered deadly, now readily curable. These compounds have also contributed...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Todd B. Benia DDS18250 Roscoe Blvd. Northridge California 91325
- Dr. Rashti Mahnaz D.D.S9735 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Miles Madison DDS350 South Beverly Drive Beverly Hills California 90212
- Dr. Dennis R. Hunt D.D.S.2511 Artesia Blvd Redondo Beach CA 90278
- Dr. Sam Israel Naim D.D.S.16661 Ventura Boulevard Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Joan Otomo-corgel DDS, MPH1127 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90017