Michael Mincolla MC
Family Practitioner4939 Brittonfield Pkwy East Syracuse NY, 13057
Dr. Mincolla obtained a B.S. degree, Summa Cum Laude, from Le Moyne College in Syracuse, N.Y where he majored in biology and minored in chemistry. He then went on to further study at SUNY Upstate Medical ...
Education and Training
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 2008
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Adjustment Disorder
- Vascular Disease
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Michael Mincolla MC's Practice location
Michael Mincolla MC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mincolla
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Dr. John A Alley MD28 1/2 E Main St Marcellus NY 13108
- Mark A Mcconn MD4117 Medical Center Dr Fayetteville NY 13066
- Dr. Mark R Pisik MD4631 Onondaga Blvd Syracuse NY 13219
- Dr. Michael Timothy Kernan MD.4104 Medical Center Dr Fayetteville NY 13066
- Dr. Peter J Christiano M.D.4939 Brittonfield Pkwy East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Karen E Beckman MD4939 Brittonfield Parkway East Syracuse NY 13057