Christian Hunt is an acupuncturist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Hunt evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Hunt treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Christian Gwin Hunt MACOM's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98103Get Direction
Christian Gwin Hunt MACOM's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Daniel Lee Rasmussen EAMP509 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101
- Susan Elaine Friedrich ACUPUNCTURE/ORIENTAL10303 19th Ave Se Everett WA 98208
- Cris Angel DA, EAMP, H.DD8229 44th Ave W Mukilteo Washington 98275
- Phavikone Sundara ACUPUNCTURIST22000 Marine View Dr S Seattle WA 98198
- Prof. David Mitts LIC.AC.14410 Se Petrovitsky Rd Renton WA 98058
- Romi Epstein L.AC.8529 124th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98033