Dr. Mary Berg is a family practitioner practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Berg specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Berg possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Creighton University Affiliated Hospitals 2003
Dr. Mary Gene Berg MD's Practice location
Dr. Mary Gene Berg MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berg
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Dr. Bruce Henry Schulz MD600 N Sycamore Ave Sioux Falls SD 57110
- Dr. Patricia Peters M.D.1200 S 7th Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Stephanie O. Broderson MD4405 E 26th St Sioux Falls SD 57103
- Dr. Todd A. Sorensen MD3401 W 49th St Sioux Falls SD 57106
- Dr. Craig J. Uthe MD3401 W 49th St Sioux Falls SD 57106
- Dr. Dustin Michael Snelling MD2701 S Kiwanis Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105