Dr. Preetika Gupta is a Dentist practicing in Massapequa, NY. Dr. Gupta specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Preetika Gupta's Practice location
Massapequa, NY 11758Get Direction
WYANDANCH, NY 11798Get Direction
Huntington Station, NY 11746Get Direction
Preetika Gupta's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Carla H Schlissel500 Montauk Highway West Islip New York 11795
- Dr. Marc W. Herman DDS800 Woodbury Rd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. William G. Eliades DDS4049 167th Street Flushing New York 11358
- Dr. Aaron Kramer DDS516 Hawkins Ave Lake Ronkonkoma NY 11779
- Natalie Krasnyansky70 Glen Cove Rd Roslyn Heights NY 11577
- Dr. Tassos Katechis D.D.S.18 Haven Ave Port Washington New York 11050