Dr. Fernando raul De castro is an internist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. De castro specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. De castro provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tulane University of Louisiana 1962
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- H. Pylori
- Stomach Flu
- Harlem Hospital Center Program
Dr. Fernando raul Domingo De castro MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85037Get Direction
Dr. Fernando raul Domingo De castro MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Dr. Usha K. Nagin M.D.5555 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Mohamad Altriki702 West Cambelback Road Phoenix Arizona 85085
- Yaw A. Boateng635 E. Baseline Road Phoenix Arizona 85042
- Dr. Bashar Majeed M.D.1012 E Willetta St Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Delali Hevi M.D.8805 West Union Hills Drive Peoria Arizona 85382
- Dr. James F. Wessman M.D.6036 North 19th Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85015