Dr. Bilal Itani is a pediatrician practicing in Keyser, WV. Dr. Itani is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Itani diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Itani can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Urinary Incontinence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Pediatrics
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Bilal Itani MD's Practice location
Keyser, WV 26726Get Direction
Dr. Bilal Itani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Itani
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Dr. Michael Levitas M.D.500 Greene St Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Abdur Chowdhury M.D.549 Center Ave Romney WV 26757
- Dr. Celestino Monzon Menchavez MD902 Seton Dr Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Byron A Haworth D.O.500 Greene St Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Susan M Nuber M.D.500 Greene St Cumberland MD 21502
- Dr. Debra B Hurtt M.D.500 Greene St Cumberland MD 21502