Bradley A Jabour M.D.
Radiologist | Neuroradiology2811 Wilshire Blvd Suite 810 Santa Monica CA, 90403
Dr. Bradley Jabour is a radiologist practicing in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Jabour specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1980
University of The Witwatersrand, Faculty of Health Sciences,Parktown, South Africa 1980
University of the Witwatersrand Faculty of Health Sciences 1980
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- MRI assists in workup of cerebral aneurysms.
- Fat-suppression failure artifacts simulating pathology on frequency-selective fat-suppression MR images of the head and neck.
- Spontaneous dural carotid-cavernous fistula with central retinal vein occlusion and iris neovascularization.
- Magnetic resonance imaging for staging head and neck cancer.
- Imaging of the temporal bone.
- The larynx and trachea.
- Neurovascular lesions and endovascular therapy: the role of MR.
- Acute and chronic brain injury in United States National Team soccer players.
- Ucla Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Stanford Univ Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology
- Lac Usc Med Center 1981
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Bradley A Jabour M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Monica, CA 90403Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90403Get Direction
Bradley A Jabour M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jabour
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Noriko Salamon757 Westwood Plaza Los Angeles California 90095
- Madeleine Fisher MD3330 Lomita Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Julius Harry Grollman4101 Torrance Boulevard Torrance California 90503
- Suzie C. Bash MD16311 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436
- Brian F. King M.D.2336 Santa Monica Boulevard Santa Monica CA 90404
- Bernard S. Lewinsky1338 South Hope Street Los Angeles California 90015