Dr. Craig Stull is a Chiropractor practicing in Portage, MI. Dr. Stull specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stull seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Craig A. Stull D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Craig A. Stull D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Jeffrey Edward Wiederhold D.C.7117 S Westnedge Ave Portage MI 49002
- Dr. Kiersten Elise Mcleod DC1107 W Broadway St Three Rivers MI 49093
- Dr. Michael Stephen Ruggles D.C.821 W South St Kalamazoo MI 49007
- Dr. Bryan R Borenitsch D.C.333 E Jefferson Ave Detroit MI 48226
- Dr. Kali Edwards D.C.305 N Lagrave St Paw Paw MI 49079
- Dr. Wm Ryan Reynolds D.C.1126 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048