Dr. Kenneth F Crumley MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1325 Wyoming Blvd Ne Pmg Kaseman Behavior Albuquerque NM, 87112
Dr. Kenneth Crumley is a psychiatrist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Crumley is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Crumley diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Crumley may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Crumley treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1967
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Ucla Neuropsych Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Ucla Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Of California Los Angeles 1968
Dr. Kenneth F Crumley MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87112Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87106Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth F Crumley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crumley
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Dr. Yvonne D. Hall MD1350 Jackie Road SE Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Dr. Luke Brewton MD1200 Hilyard St Eugene OR 97401
- Mr. Ronald Lee Romanik M.D.7520 Montgomery Blvd. N.E. Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Yasin M Choudry M.D.101 S 11th St Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Adam Graff M.D.1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. James W Cockerill M.D.2050 A Second Street Se Kirtland Afb NM 87117