Dr. Donald E Moore M.D.
General Practitioner41 Eastern Pkwy Suite 1b Brooklyn NY, 11238
Dr. Donald Moore is a general practitioner practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Moore does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Moore provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1981
Yale School of Medicine 1981
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- An image-guided high intensity focused ultrasound device for uterine fibroids treatment.
- Practice-based learning and improvement.
- Practice based education to improve delivery systems for prevention in primary care: randomised trial.
- In vivo feasibility of image-guided transvaginal focused ultrasound therapy for the treatment of intracavitary fibroids.
- A conceptual model for using action inquiry technologies to address disparities in depression.
- A conceptual model of CME to address disparities in depression care.
- Burnout in medical school deans: an uncommon problem.
- Insightful problem solving in an Asian elephant.
- Aligning health sciences education with health needs in developing countries.
- Collaboration, best-practice CME, public health focus, and the alliance for CME competencies: a formula for the new CME?
- The Cease Smoking Today (CS2day) initiative: a guide to pursue the 2010 IOM report vision for CPD.
- CME Congress 2012: improving today's CME and looking toward the future of CEHP.
- Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education Intervention Guideline Series: Guideline 1, Performance Measurement and Feedback.
- Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education Intervention Guideline Series: Guideline 2, Practice Facilitation.
- Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education Intervention Guideline Series: Guideline 3, Educational Meetings.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Donald E Moore M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11238Get Direction
Dr. Donald E Moore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moore
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Atelectasis: The Collapse of a Lung or the Lobe
What Is Atelectasis?Atelectasis refers to the partial or complete collapse of a lung or its lobe. It develops when alveoli i.e. tiny sacs of air present in the lung deflates. It is a type of respiratory or breathing complication that takes place after a surgical process. The problem of lung collapse...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Basic Facts
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is an abdominal disorder, which is characterized by pain, discomfort, interfered bowel habits (diarrhea and constipation), cramping, and bloating. Although IBS symptoms are persistent, there are many things that can be done to suppress its effects. IBS does not...
- Holistic Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or also known as pink eye is a disease that can affect anyone, no matter the gender or age. There are many different types, causes, and treatments. A person suffering from pink eye may want to dismiss the thought of going to the doctor, so he or she considers taking various types of...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Ramon Nicolas Polanco413 5th St Union City NJ 07087
- Dr. Bruce H Yaffe MD201 East 65th Street New York NY 10021
- Dr. Laurence Anthony Kirwan M.D.148 East Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Sunil C Patel M.D.6860 Austin St Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Aaron Park D.D.S., M.D.5318 Nc Highway 55 Durham NC 27713
- Dr. Janice Korff M.D.1107 5th Ave New York NY 10128